Gas Detectors & Sensors
cGas Detector Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Transmitter
For monitoring: Carbon dioxide
Low maintenance Carbon dioxide (CO2) gas detector available in ppm or %vol with Plug & Play Smart Sensor Technology
- Marine Vessels
- Fruit Ripening Rooms
- CO2 Fire Suppression
- CO2 Storage Rooms
- CO2 Refrigeration Systems
- Beverage Bottling Facilities
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- One 4-20 mA analog output or user in the field configurable BACnet® MS/TP RS-485 or Modbus® RTU RS-485 digital output signal to a BAS
- Easy Plug & Play Smart Sensor replacement at end of life, comes pre-calibrated
- Bright LCD display
- USB port for configuration changes and firmware upgrades
- Standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant enclosure (drip proof); IP54 rated with optional splash guard (Option -S) installed
- 24 VDC or VAC power (ground reference)
- RoHS compliant circuit boards
The cGas Detector Carbon Dioxide Transmitter is a low maintenance gas monitoring device designed for use in non-explosion rated, commercial applications that require continuous monitoring of CO2.
It offers one 4-20 mA analog output or a user selectable in the field digital output with your choice of BACnet® or Modbus® for communicating with a Building Automation System or ventilation controller. Ideal for use for applications where compressed CO2 is used and stored, climate control in commercial buildings and other processes requiring the continuous monitoring of CO2.
Powered by 24 VDC or ground referenced AC, the CO2 cGas Detector has an LCD display, temperature compensation, thermal resetting fuse and the firmware and configuration can be upgraded in the field using the USB connection. Pre-calibrated sensors with true Plug & Play Smart Sensor technology makes replacing sensors quick and easy.
The cGas CO2 Detector comes in a standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant ABS/ polycarbonate enclosure with a hinged, secured door. With the optional, factory installed splash guard the enclosure is IP54 rated and provides protection in water spray or wash down applications.
VAC 4-conductor shielded 18 AWG stranded within conduit