cGas Detector for Indoor Public Spaces
For monitoring: Carbon dioxide, Carbon monoxide, Formaldehyde, TVOCs, Particulates, RH & Temperature, Refrigerants
One or two channel gas detector with an aesthetically pleasing design to reduce noticeability when used in publicly occupied spaces such as hotels and schools
- Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Retirement Homes
- Theatres / Auditoriums
- Schools / Universities / Dormitories
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- One 4-20 mA analog output or user in the field configurable BACnet® MS/TP RS-485 or Modbus® RTU RS-485 digital output signal to a BAS
- Easy Plug & Play Smart Sensor replacement at end of life
- Pre-calibrated replacement sensors
- Bright LCD display
- Models available with user selectable 1PM, 2.5PM or 10PM particulate sensor
- Optional 2A SPDT dry contact relay (Option -RLY)
- Optional RH & Temperature sensor (Option -RHT)
- Low profile to reduce noticeability in public spaces
- USB port for configuration changes and firmware upgrades
- RoHS compliant circuit boards
This cGas Detector is designed for use in publicly occupied spaces where integrated demand controlled ventilation (DCV) is used for air quality and energy savings; for continuous monitoring of refrigerants where high-efficiency, high volume refrigerant cooling and heating systems (VRF) are used to keep the indoor environment comfortable; and for other continuous monitoring of hazardous gases in publicly frequented areas. The low profile, aesthetically pleasing enclosure is designed to reduce the noticeability of the device by the public eye. It is secured by a mounting plate that can be mounted proud of the wall or flush with the wall using a junction box.
Both the analog and digital models are powered by 24 VDC or ground referenced AC, come with an LCD display, temperature compensation and thermal resetting fuse. Sensor replacement is easy with true Plug & Play smart sensors that arrive pre-calibrated. The firmware and configuration can be upgraded in the field using the USB connection.
The digital models are user configurable in the field for BACnet® MS-TP RS-485 or Modbus® RTU RS-485 output for communicating with a controller, Building Automation System or other control panel.
Both the analog and digital models may be configured with an internal gas sensor or a remote refrigerant sensor (dongle). The internal sensor model is ideal for mounting flush with the wall. The remote refrigerant sensor model has a 9m / 29.5ft dongle cable that is ideal for use in packaged terminal air conditioner (PTAC) applications.
VAC 4-conductor shielded 18 AWG stranded within conduit