YESAIR 8-Channel IAQ Monitor
For monitoring: Ammonia, Arsine, Carbon dioxide, Carbon monoxide, Chlorine, Chlorine dioxide, Ethylene, Ethylene oxide, Fluorine , Formaldehyde, Hydrogen, Hydrogen chloride, Hydrogen cyanide, Hydrogen fluoride, Hydrogen sulphide, Methane, Nitric oxide, Nitrogen dioxide, Oxygen, Ozone, Phosphine, Silane, Sulphur dioxide, TVOCs and PM2.5 or PM10 particulates
Handheld IAQ monitor and data logging instrument, designed for intermittent or continuous indoor air quality monitoring of temperature, RH, particulates and up to 5 gases
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Research Facilities
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Capacity for 1 temperature, 1 RH sensor and 5 internal gas sensors, plus 1 externally mounted particulate sensor
- More than 30 plug & play sensors available to choose from, including electrochemical, catalytic, infrared & PID, particulate
- Multi-function, easy to use menu
- Large graphic LCD display that shows readings for all sensors, battery level and logging status
- Light weight, contoured & comfortable to hold
- Gas sampling with an internal sample draw pump or by diffusion
- Optional high capacity data logging with 2BG SD memory card and software for collecting, analyzing and graphing data
- RoHS compliant circuit boards
- CE certified
The YESAIR is a battery powered, portable air quality detection and data logging instrument designed for intermittent or continuous indoor air quality monitoring of temperature, RH, particulates and up to 5 gases. It is available in two models (Pump or Diffusion). Each can be configured as a multi-channel operation, with a selection of more than 30 different plug and play gas sensors, including a particulate sensor and an optional huge capacity data logging SD memory card. Both models come with one temperature sensor, one relative humidity (RH) sensor and the capacity for 5 internal gas sensors consisting of a maximum of three electrochemical toxic gas or oxygen sensors plus two high current draw sensors such as an infrared, PID, catalytic or particulate sensor. Sensor readings, battery level and data logging status can be viewed live on the multi-line, backlit, LCD display.
The optional YES Viewer Logger package consists of a 2 GB SD memory card with card reader, a USB cable and YES Viewer software. The card reader can be used to store or transfer data. Alternatively, data can be downloaded to a computer using the mini USB connection. The YES Viewer PC software allows users to analyze and graph data.
An optional sampling probe is available with the Pump model. The probe has a 10" wand and 30" of tubing that fits onto the nozzle and allows you to reach into areas that are difficult to access.
Upgrade an existing YESAIR in the field with the new particulate PM2.5 or PM10 sensor that replaces the YESDUST. The YESAIR must be sent back to the factory for retrofitting. Request RMA
25.4 x 12.7 x 8.9 cm / 10 x 5 x 3.5 inches (with antenna and particulate sensor)
Auxiliary port for attaching the particulate sensor