Comes in a durable, hard plastic carrying case for easy access and transport of tools required for calibration
The Calibration Kit contains the items necessary for common field and shop calibration. The Kit comes in a durable, hard plastic carrying case and includes:
1. Regulator for fixed flow @0.5 LPM for 34 L, 58 L, 74 L, 100 L cylinders
2. Calibration adapter plug with O-ring and two zeroing port plugs (adapter plug fits industry standard internal sensor vents), comes attached to standard tubing (2 ft / 30.48 cm, 3/16" ID, 5/16" OD)
3. Humidification chamber for calibrating solid state refrigerant and TVOCs sensors
4. Spare humidification sponge
5. Calibration adapter cup for calibrating remote ESH (dongle) sensors
6. Brass fitting to convert fixed flow regulator for use on 15 L and 17 L cylinders
7. Rigid carrying case with handle
8. Sensor extracting tool for replacing used catalytic and solid state refrigerant sensors
9. Potentiometer screwdriver for adjusting resistors
10. Magnetic wand for non-intrusive calibration (2 5/8” x 1/4” hexagon) For use with the LPT-A and SCC.
11. Teflon tubing (2 ft / 30.48 cm, 3/16" ID, 5/16" OD) for calibrating sticky gases
12. Cal Clip for hands free calibration with splash guard
The Calibration Kit does not include cylinders of zero air or calibration span gas, these must be ordered separately. CETCI offers a range of gas types and concentrations in 17 L, 58 L and 100 L sizes. However, gas cylinders cannot be shipped from Canada to other countries, including the USA. Contact CETCI or your Regional Sales Manager for more information.
NOTE: The Calibration Kit is not suitable for use with the YES AIR or YES Plus LGA.