Gas Detection Accessories & Options
Manual Shutoff Switch (Option -SW)
An emergency stop, push button switch that allows a person to manually shutdown equipment in the event of an emergency
Ideal for refrigeration applications; when combined with the Top Mounted Strobe, the device meets B52 code requirements
- Refrigeration Compressor Rooms
- Food Processing Plants
- Cold Storage Rooms
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Manually shut down equipment in an emergency situation
- Manually engage/disengage ventilation system
- Safety lock mechanism prevents operating errors
- Finger protection mechanism
- Push-lock, turn-reset feature
- Meets B52 code requirements (when combined with the Top Mounted Strobe)
- RoHS Compliant
The Manual Shutoff Switch is a factory installed option that is available at the time of order for FCS models. The emergency stop, push button switch allows the manually shutdown of equipment in the event of an emergency and for ventilation purging. Also ideal for refrigeration applications - when combined with the Top Mounted Strobe, the device meets B52 code requirements.
The mechanism comes with one NC (normally closed) switch block. Normally closed is the reset / ready position. Follow the instructions on the other side of this page for removal, wiring and re-mounting of the switch.
NOTE: The standard large metal guard will not fit over an FCS that has a Manual Shutoff Switch installed.
Mechanical: 300,000 operations min
Electrical: 300,000 operations min