DCC Dual Channel Controller
2 channel versatile self-contained Controller with VFD capabilities and flexible internal and/or remote sensor configurations
Features two 4-20 mA outputs and one configurable 4-20 mA input; for monitoring: Carbon monoxide, Nitrogen dioxide, Nitric oxide, Oxygen, Hydrogen sulphide, Ethylene, Sulphur dioxide, Hydrogen, Methane, Propane, TVOCs
- Parking Facilities requiring VFD control
- Recreation Facilities
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Single or dual channel operation
- Flexible internal and/or remote sensor configurations
- 2 line by 16 character LCD display with LED indicators
- Two dry contact relays, 5-amps @240 volts each
- Two 4-20 mA outputs, can be use for VFD control
- One configurable 4-20 mA input
- Line Voltage (90-240 VAC) or Low Voltage (24 VAC/VDC)
- Door mounted audible alarm, optional water tight version or extra loud version available
- Standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant enclosure (drip proof); IP54 rated with water tight, door mounted audible alarm installed
The DCC Dual Channel Controller is a comprehensive and dependable, self-contained system that offers one or two channel configurations for monitoring toxic and combustible gases and PID TVOCs with straight-forward control functionality for non-hazardous, non-explosion rated, commercial and light industrial applications. Sensor configurations include, two internal electrochemical sensors (one must be CO), or one internal electrochemical and one remote catalytic or PID sensor or a remote 4-20 mA transmitter.
Field configurable settings are done through an easy to navigate, comprehensive menu structure. Other features include two 4 - 20 mA outputs that can be used for VFD control, one configurable 4 - 20 mA input, two alarm level line voltage, two SPDT dry contact relays with field configurable time delays and trigger levels, a field selectable integral audible alarm and an LCD display with LED indicators for channel alarm status and fault conditions.
Automated calibration and other maintenance procedures are simple and easily performed in the field. For parking garage applications, our proprietary Calibration Extending Firmware (CEF) takes into account the aging of the toxic gas sensors so that less frequent calibrations are required.
The DCC is the big brother to the SCC and offers more features and gas sensor choices.
LED indicators for “CH1" state, "CH2" state and “FAULT”