Gas Detection Accessories & Options
Use for initiating calibration and accessing menu options and programming functions of several CETCI gas detectors without having to open the enclosure
Useful for quick access and in wet or dirty environments
- DCC Dual Channel Controller
- DCC-MRI Oxygen Sample Draw System
- DCC-SD Sample Draw Systems
- SCC Self Contained Controller
- CXT2 Explosion Proof Transmitter
- LPT-A Analog Transmitter
- LPT-P Car Park Transmitter
- LPT-M Modbus® Transmitter
- LPT-B BACnet® Transmitter
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Saves time
- Opening the enclosure is not required
- Prompts appear on the display
- Useful in wet or dirty environments
The Magnetic Wand is used for accessing menu options and programming functions of several CETCI gas detection devices without having to open the enclosure. It can also be used to initiate calibration. The wand activates the magnetic switch inside the enclosure, triggering it to carry out an action. Prompts can be followed on the display. Non-intrusive calibration is particularly useful when in a wet or dirty environment.
The DCC, SCC, CXT2 and LPT-A have magnetic switches on the front of the device and the LPT-P, LPT-B and LPT-M have magnetic switches on the side of the device. For exact locations, refer to the Operation Manual of the specific device.