The next virtual Service Training Course is scheduled for January 28 - 29, 2021
CETCI offers a 2 day virtual Certified Service Training Course that is designed to train and test qualified technicians and contractors to install, inspect and service fixed gas detection equipment in commercial and light industrial applications.
The format is a combination of live presentations, live video demonstrations, interactive question & answers and section quizzes. At the end of the course, you will have a week to complete the final exam. It is done on online - a link would be sent to you and you would need to log in to access and complete the test. Upon successful completion of the exam, your certificate is automatically generated and can be printed and/or saved. Upon successful completion of the course and passing a knowledge/application test, participants will be given a Course Completion Certificate that will be valid for 2 years.
Who should attend? Independent contractors/technicians with an electrical servicing background and contractors/technicians affiliated with CETCI dealer companies who have been selected by their organization to become factory trained to install and service CETCI fixed gas detection equipment. All registrants must quality and be approved.
What will you learn? Upon completion of the course, you will understand and be able to demonstrate:
- Gas detection principles
- Sensor technology, types and applications
- Configuration, calibration and bump testing processes
- Wiring connection procedures
- Test functions and troubleshooting
- Ability to attend 2 consecutive days from 8:30 and to 3pm with breaks to stretch, grab a coffee and have lunch
- Use of a computer with a speaker (required) and camera (optional but recommended) and access to the Internet (required).
- Completion of the final exam with a passing grade of 80%
- Successful participants will receive a Course Completion Certificate
For more information please contact:
Fikret Edip, Certified Service Training Coordinator
email or 613-690-6622