Based on interest, CETCI offers a hands on Certified Service Training Program that is designed to train and test qualified technicians and contractors to install, inspect and service fixed gas detection equipment in commercial and industrial applications. The 2-day program combines instructor-led training with video tutorials and hands on practice. Upon successful completion of the course and passing a knowledge/application test, participants will be given a Course Completion Certificate that will be valid for 2 years.
The Training Course is currently offered in two Canadian locations: at Head Office in Delta, British Columbia and in the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario.
Who should attend? Independent contractors/technicians with an electrical servicing background and contractors/technicians affiliated with CETCI dealer companies who have been selected by their organization to become factory trained to install and service CETCI fixed gas detection equipment. All registrants must quality and be approved.
What will you learn? Upon completion of the course, you will understand and be able to demonstrate:
- Gas detection principles
- Sensor technology, types and applications
- Configuration, calibration and bump testing processes
- Wiring connection procedures
- Test functions and troubleshooting
What is included in the course registration fee?
- 2 days of hands on with real products and detailed instruction delivered by our Service Training Coordinator
- Relevant course material using presentations, product brochures, datasheets, manuals, training videos and a you receive a valuable take-away gift package
- Lunch and morning/afternoon coffee with refreshments
- Comprehensive, 1 hour multiple choice, diagram, true or false knowledge/application exam
- Successful participants will receive a Course Completion Certificate
For more information or to register for our next course, please contact:
Fikret Edip, Service Training Coordinator
email or 418-622-9888