Metal Protective Guards
A heavy duty metal protective screen that is installed in front of the equipment
Helps protect the gas detection equipment against abrasive damage, theft and vandalism
- Parking Facilities
- Equipment/Machinery Rooms
- Manufacturing Plants
- Food Processing Plants
- Commercial Swimming Pools
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Easy to install
- Four slotted mounting holes for easy removal during servicing
- Opening in the front to allow gas and air to pass through to the sensor
- Heavy duty metal
- Large size for self-contained systems and controllers
- Smaller size for analog & digital transmitters
- Available with a splash cover for transmitters with sticky gas sensors
The Metal Protective Guard helps to protect against abrasive damage, theft and vandalism to your gas detection system. Ideal for environments where vehicles could potentially back into the equipment, or in ice arenas where hockey pucks could hit the equipment or in locations here the general public might feel inclined to try to tamper with the equipment.
The metal guard is available in a small or large size and is made from 16-gauge galvanized steel with ½” (13 mm) square openings in the front to allow the gas and air to flow unobstructed through to the sensor. There are four slotted mounting holes making for easy installation and removal for gas detector servicing. The small size fits gas detectors/transmitters and similar sized devices. The large size fits most Controllers and similar sized devices.
For CL2, O3 and HCl (sticky gas sensors) transmitters, the metal guard is available with a splash cover to protect the sensor in spray down applications.