YESAIR Incubator Verification Monitor
For monitoring: Carbon dioxide,Oxygen, Temperature, RH
Handheld IAQ monitor and data logging instrument, designed for accurate monitoring of CO2, O2, temperature and RH in incubators
- IVF Facilities
- Poultry Incubators
- Infant Incubators
- Bacteriological Incubators
- Biomedical Research Facilities
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Stable infrared CO2 sensor technology, available with O2 sensor also
- Remote sample probes for easy entry into incubator port
- Large graphic LCD display with a multi-function, easy to use menu
- Light weight, contoured & comfortable to hold
- Comes with rechargeable batteries and AC adapter/charger
- Optional high capacity data logging with 2GB SD memory card and software for collecting, analyzing and graphing data
- RoHS compliant circuit boards
- CE certified
The YESAIR Incubator Verification monitor is a handheld gas monitor that provides a quick, easy and accurate way to monitor carbon dioxide, oxygen, temperature and relative humidity in incubators used in biomedical research facilities, IVF facilities, laboratories, poultry farms and other medical applications.
The YESAIR uses a remote sample probe that enters through the port on the door or side of the incubator and provides a direct reading of the CO2 (and O2 if installed) levels inside the chamber. Coupled with our 3-point calibration standard, and the use of an infrared sensor, the CO2 sensor offers stable and accurate measurement readings of the CO2 levels.
Incubators are maintained at fairly high temperatures and are required to sustain a high relative humidity. The YESAIR has built in sensors at the tip of the secondary probe to sample temperature and RH to confirm the internal chamber readings.
Includes monitor with pump, remote sampling probe to measure target gas, remote sampling probe to measure temperature and RH, calibration tubing, three “AA” NiMH rechargeable batteries, AC adapter and battery charger in a hard plastic carrying case. The optional YES Logger package is available with 2GB memory card, card reader, USB cable and YES Viewer Software.
Auxiliary port for attaching the particulate sensor