Gas Detectors & Sensors
LPT-M Modbus® Transmitter
For monitoring: Carbon monoxide, Nitrogen dioxide, Methane, Propane, Hydrogen, TVOCs
3 channel, digital (Modbus®) gas detector
- Parking Facilities
- Arenas and Pools
- Chiller Rooms
- Manufacturing Plants
- Maintenance Facilities
- Food Processing Plants
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- 3 channel operation
- Modbus® RS-485 RTU communication
- LCD display
- One 2A SPDT dry contact relay
- Internal audible alarm
- 24 VAC/VDC power
- 4-conductor daisy chain network wiring
- Unobtrusive calibration and menu navigation using a magnetic wand
- Optional display heater for cold environment applications
- Standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant enclosure (drip proof)
- IP54 rated with optional splash guard installed.
The LPT-M is a full featured, 3 channel, digital transmitter for use in non-hazardous, non-explosion rated, commercial and light industrial applications. It may be configured to operate as a standalone fixed system or be part of a digital network. It offers a Modbus® RS-485 RTU output signal for communicating with a Controller and/or a Building Automation System, an audible internal alarm, one SPDT dry contact relay, LCD display with user selectable functions, temperature compensation and thermal resetting fuses all in a RoHS compliant package.
The LPT-M comes in a standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant ABS / polycarbonate enclosure with a hinged, secured door. With the optional, factory installed splash guard the enclosure is IP54 rated and provides protection in water spray or wash down applications. An optional heater is available for continued operation in cold environment applications.