Gas Detectors & Sensors
CXT2 Explosion Proof Transmitter
For monitoring: Ammonia, Carbon monoxide, Nitrogen dioxide, Oxygen, Hydrogen chloride, Hydrogen sulphide, Sulfur dioxide, Methane, Propane, Hydrogen, Acetylene, Butane, Ethanol, Heptane, Hexane, Isopropyl alcohol, Toluene, Pentane, Ethylene, Diesel fuel vapour
Reliable, accurate monitoring of toxic or combustible gases in potentially explosive and harsh environments, including hazardous-rated areas.
- Industrial / Commercial Buildings
- Onshore Oil & Gas Terminals
- Power Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Deep Freezer Rooms
- Chiller Rooms
- Production Facilities
- Extraction Facilities
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Single channel, internal or remote
- Remote sensor mount up to 4,000 ft / 1,219 m
- 4 - 20 mA analog or Modbus® digital outputs
- Three 5A @ 30 VDC or 240 VAC relays (available with digital internal sensor models)
- Large graphic LCD display for real time monitoring that changes colour with channel status
- Menu driven magnetic keypad for user configurations
- Displays values in bar graphs or 30 minute onboard data trends
- Security menu with authorization code access to lock critical parameters
- Optional heated sensors and electronics for low temperature operation
The CXT2 Explosion Proof transmitter is a single channel transmitter that reliably and accurately monitors toxic, oxygen, combustible, VOC or CO2 gas concentrations in potentially explosive and harsh environments, including classified hazardous rated areas. It can be connected to a controller (FCS), a control panel or a BAS / BMS / DDC system.
The colour, backlit LCD display changes with alarm status. Navigation through the menu is driven by a magnetic keypad and the user can change alarm set points, instrument configurations and enter into maintenance mode for non-intrusive calibration without opening the enclosure. The security menu allows entry of an authorization code to lock critical parameters.
It features non-volatile memory to store historical monitoring and calibration data and the real-time clock and calendar flag all alarm and calibration events. The CXT2 has the latest Smart Sensor technology and provides sensor life indications and smarter gas detection with simplified solutions and easy calibration. Optional features include an internal heater for low temperature applications.
Division 1 & 2, Class 1, Groups A, B, C, D
Backlit, LCD graphic display for gas readings, 30 minute trends or bar graph, channel status backlit colour changes
Class 1, Div, 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class 1, Zone 2, Group IIC, T4
Models with electrochemical sensor types CL2, NH3 and NO2 are Class 1, Div 2 and come with a splash guard.