CXT Explosion Proof Transmitter
For monitoring: Ammonia, Carbon monoxide, Nitrogen dioxide, Oxygen, Hydrogen sulphide, Sulfur dioxide, Methane, Propane, Hydrogen, Butane, Ethanol, Hexane, Toluene, Pentane, Ethylene
Reliable, accurate monitoring of toxic or combustible gases in potentially explosive and harsh environments, including hazardous-rated areas.
- Industrial / Commercial Buildings
- Onshore Oil & Gas Terminals
- Power Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Deep Freezer Rooms
- Chiller Rooms
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Single channel, internal or remote sensor
- 4 - 20 mA analog or Modbus® digital outputs
- Three 5A relays (digital model only)
- Large graphic LCD display for real time monitoring
- Menu driven magnetic keypad for user configurations
- Displays values in bar graphs or 30 minute onboard data trends
- Security menu with authorization code access to lock critical parameters
- Rugged construction to withstand impact damage
- Optional heated sensors and electronics for low temperature operation
The CXT Explosion Proof transmitter delivers reliable, accurate monitoring of toxic or combustible gases in potentially explosive and harsh environments, including hazardous-rated areas. The explosion proof housing is a rugged design that offers greater protection from being damaged by impact type incidents. The Arctic smart sensor package adds programmable heaters for both the sensor (1-watt) and electronics (4-watt) which are automatically activated when temperatures drop below a user selectable level.
The large LCD display shows gas concentrations and engineering units as well as historical data for the last 30 minutes. Navigation through the menu is driven by a magnetic keypad and the user can change alarm set points, instrument configurations and enter into maintenance mode for non-intrusive calibration without opening the enclosure.
Accompanying the LCD display are standard LED alarm indicators that show when low and high alarm conditions are met. The digital model comes with Modbus® RTU output and three 5A relays that can be used to drive audible/visual alarms, or activate exhaust fans. The CXT’s security menu allows entry of an authorization code to lock critical parameters.