cGas Detector Digital Transmitter
For monitoring: Ammonia, Carbon monoxide, Carbon dioxide, Chlorine, Ethylene, Ethylene oxide, Fluorine, Formaldehyde, Hydrogen, Hydrogen sulphide, Hydrogen chloride, Hydrogen cyanide, Hydrogen fluoride, Nitric oxide, Nitrogen dioxide, Oxygen, Ozone, Phosphine, Silane, Sulfur dioxide, Methane, Propane, Hydrogen, TVOCs, Refrigerants
One or two channel Modbus® or BACnet® gas detector with flexible customization options and Plug & Play Smart Sensor Technology
- Parking Facilities
- Vehicle Repair Shops
- Ice Arenas
- Swimming Pools
- Refrigeration Rooms
- Chiller Rooms
- Battery Charging Rooms
- Manufacturing Plants
- Maintenance Facilities
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Up to 2 gas channel configurations
- User in the field configurable BACnet® MS/TP RS-485 or Modbus® RTU RS-485 digital output signal
- Easy Plug & Play Smart Sensor replacement at end of life, comes pre-calibrated
- Bright LCD display
- USB port for configuration changes and firmware upgrades
- Optional RH & Temperature sensor on select models (Option -RHT)
- Optional 2A SPDT dry contact relay (Option -RLY)
- Optional low temperature operation package (Option -LT)
- Optional factory installed splash guard (Option -S or Option -SN)
- Standard black, ABS/polycarbonate, water / dust tight, corrosion resistant enclosure (drip proof)
- Sensor Calibrating Extending Firmware (CEF) for enclosed parking applications
- RoHS compliant circuit boards
The cGas Detector is a digital, one or two channel gas detection transmitter that offers greater flexibility at a lower cost with customized sensor combinations and specialized options for adding only the functionality you need. It is ideal for monitoring toxic, combustible and refrigerant gases in commercial and light industrial, non-hazardous (non-explosion rated) environments.
Output is user selectable in the field with your choice of BACnet® or Modbus® for communicating with a Controller or a Building Automation System. Pre-calibrated sensors with true Plug & Play Smart Sensor technology makes replacing sensors quick and easy.
Powered by 24 VDC or ground reference AC, the digital cGas Detector it has an LCD display, temperature compensation, thermal resetting fuses and the firmware and configuration can be upgraded in the field using the USB connection. Specialized optional features include, relative humidity and temperature monitoring, low temperature operation, relay and wash-down / water spray protection.
The digital cGas Detector comes in a standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant ABS / polycarbonate enclosure with a hinged, secured door. With the optional, factory installed standard splash guard the enclosure is IP54 rated and provides protection in water spray or wash down applications.
Operating Temp: 0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F
24 VDC or VAC power, black ABS/PC water / dust tight enclosure, plug & play smart sensor technology (if a splash guard is required, must order Option -SN)
- Splash Guard (Option -S) Datasheet
- cGas Detector (Digital) Operation Manual
- cGas Detector Digital Datasheet
- cGas Detector CO2 Datasheet
- BTL Listing (PICS) for cGas Family
- cGas Detector Modbus Holding Registers
- cGas Detector (Digital) Installation Manual
- cGas Detector Alcohols Datasheet
- All documents for this product