cGas Detector Analog Transmitter
For monitoring: Carbon dioxide, Ethanol, Dimethyl ether, Methanol
Single channel, analog gas detector with Plug & Play Smart Sensor Technology
- CO2 Fire Suppression
- CO2 Storage Rooms
- CO2 Refrigeration Systems
- Oil Extraction Rooms
- Chemical Plants
- Industrial Solvent Manufacturing
- Perfume/Beauty Products Manufacturing
- Household Products Manufacturing
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- One 4-20 mA analog output
- Easy Plug & Play Smart Sensor replacement at end of life, comes pre-calibrated
- Bright LCD display
- Optional RH & Temperature sensor (Option -RHT)
- Optional 2A SPDT dry contact relay (Option -RLY)
- USB port for configuration changes and firmware upgrades
- Standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant enclosure (drip proof); IP54 rated with optional factory installed splash guard (Option -S)
- 24 VDC or VAC power (ground reference)
- RoHS compliant circuit boards
The analog cGas Detector is designed for use in non-explosion rated, commercial / light industrial applications that require continuous monitoring of carbon dioxide or alcohols such as ethanol or methanol.
It offers one 4-20 mA analog output, is powered by 24 VDC or ground referenced AC and has an LCD display, temperature compensation and a thermal resetting fuse. The firmware and configuration can be upgraded in the field using a USB connection. Pre-calibrated sensors with true Plug & Play Smart Sensor technology makes replacing sensors quick and easy.
The cGas Detector comes in a standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant ABS/ polycarbonate enclosure with a hinged, secured door. With the optional, factory installed splash guard the enclosure is IP54 rated and provides protection in water spray or wash down applications.
Note: Ethanol and Methanol are highly flammable. The cGas Detector is intended for use in non-classified areas only. Follow project specifications. If monitoring area is classified, our combustible or infrared CXT Explosion Proof products would be a suitable alternative.
VAC 4-conductor shielded 18 AWG stranded within conduit