AST-IS6 Industrial CO2 Transmitter
Infrared Carbon dioxide analog gas detector with a 0 - 2,000 ppm measurement range housed in a water tight enclosure for wall mount applications
Comes with a display and analog output; ideal for most large spaces
- Commercial Buildings
- Schools / Educational Institutions
- Office Buildings
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Single internal infrared CO2 sensor
- 0 - 2,000 ppm standard range
- Long sensor life (approx. 15 years)
- LCD display
- Industrial IP54 rated enclosure
- For wet environment applications
- Low maintenance, easy calibration
- 4 - 20 mA or 0 - 10 VDC linear output signal
- Operating power 24 VDC or 24 VAC nominal
- CE certified
The AST-IS6 Industrial Transmitters contain a non-dispersive, infrared CO2 sensor in an industrial, wall mount, water tight enclosure with protection class IP54. It has a display and is ideal for most large indoor spaces and wet environments.
The AST-IS6 is low maintenance and is easily fixed on the wall in an appropriate monitoring location for climate control of buildings and different ventilation strategies. It is designed to be connected directly to a BAS or Controller. It requires 24 VDC / VAC nominal voltage power, has 4 - 20 mA or 0 - 10 VDC linear output signals and offers a standard 0 - 2,000 ppm gas monitoring range. If a range of 0 - 5,000 pm is required, it must be specified at time of order.