AST-IS3 Industrial CO2 Transmitter
Infrared Carbon dioxide analog gas detector with a 0 - 2,000 ppm measurement range for mounting in ventilation ducts
Comes in a in a water tight, duct style enclosure without a display
- Commercial Buildings
- Schools / Educational Institutions
- Office Buildings
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Single internal infrared CO2 sensor
- 0 - 2,000 ppm standard range
- Long sensor life (approx. 15 years)
- For duct mount ventilation applications
- Industrial IP54 rated enclosure
- Low maintenance, easy calibration
- 4 - 20 mA or 0 - 10 VDC linear output signal
- Operating power 24 VDC or 24 VAC nominal
- CE certified
The AST-IS3 transmitter contains a non-dispersive, infrared CO2 sensor housed in an industrial style, water tight enclosure with built in rubber gaskets ideal for installation in ventilation ducts.
It is low maintenance and a key component for climate control of buildings and different ventilation strategies. It is designed to be connected directly to a BAS or Controller. It requires 24 VDC / VAC nominal voltage power, has 4 - 20 mA or 0 - 10 VDC linear output signals and offers a standard 0 - 2,000 ppm gas monitoring range.