AST-IS14 Standard CO2 Transmitter
Infrared Carbon dioxide analog gas detector with a 0 - 2,000 ppm measurement range, a visual alarm and an audible alarm with a silence button
Comes in a standard wall mount enclosure and has a display
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Schools / Educational Institutions
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Single internal infrared CO2 sensor
- 0 - 2,000 ppm standard range
- Long sensor life (approx. 15 years)
- Low maintenance, easy calibration
- 4 - 20 mA or 0 - 10 VDC linear output signal
- Operating power 24 VDC or 24 VAC nominal
- Audible and visual alarm
- Front cover mounted silence push button
- CE certified
The AST-IS14 standard transmitter contains a non-dispersive, infrared sensor for carbon dioxide (CO2) detection. It features a display and has an alarm with sound and light that alerts when the levels of CO2 exceeds defined levels. The alarm can be silenced for 30 minutes.
It is low maintenance and is easily fixed on the wall in an appropriate monitoring location for climate control of buildings and different ventilation strategies. It is designed to be connected directly to a BAS or Controller. It requires 24 VDC / VAC nominal voltage power, has 4 - 20 mA or 0 - 10 VDC linear output signals and offers a standard 0 - 2,000 ppm gas monitoring range.