AST-IS12 Industrial CO2 Transmitter
Infrared Carbon dioxide Modbus® gas detector with a 0 - 2,000 ppm measurement range housed in a water tight, duct style enclosure for mounting in ventilation ducts
Comes with Modbus® output, a display and relay
- Commercial Buildings
- Schools / Educational Institutions
- Office Buildings
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Single internal infrared CO2 sensor
- 0 - 2,000 ppm standard range
- Long sensor life (approx. 15 years)
- Measures ambient air temperature
- LCD digital display
- One dry contact relay
- For duct mount ventilation applications
- Industrial IP54 rated enclosure
- Low maintenance, easy calibration
- 4 - 20 mA or 0 - 10 VDC linear output signal
- Modbus® RS-485 RTU output
- Operating power 24 VDC or 24 VAC nominal
- CE certified
The AST-IS12 industrial transmitter contain a non-dispersive, infrared sensor for accurate and reliable carbon dioxide (CO2) detection in duct mount applications. The enclosure is IP54 rated and it includes a display, relay and Modbus® output.
It is low maintenance and a key component for climate control of buildings and different ventilation strategies. It is designed to communicate with a BAS or Controller. It requires 24 VDC / VAC nominal voltage power, has 4 - 20 mA or 0 - 10 VDC linear output signals and offers a standard 0 - 2,000 ppm gas monitoring range.