ART Infrared Refrigerant Transmitter
For monitoring: refrigerants R22, R32, R123, R134A, R404A, R407A, R407C, R407F, R410A, R422A, R422D, R427A, R448A, R449A, R452A, R507, R513A, R514A, HFO1234YF, HFO1234ZE, HFO1233ZD
Single channel, infrared refrigerant gas detector with accurate, low level leak detection, available with analog or Modbus® output
- Supermarkets / Convenience Stores
- Refrigerated Mechanical Rooms
- Commercial Chiller Equipment
- Food Storage / Freezer Rooms
- Food Processing Plants
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Long life, non-dispersive infrared refrigerant sensor
- Accurate, low level leak detection
- No cross interference from other non-refrigerant gases
- Modbus® RTU interface to connect to BAS/BMS systems
- On-board alarm relay
- Bright, alpha-numeric, LED display
- Visual and audible alarms
- User selectable Modbus® or analog output 4-20 mA, 0-5V, 1-5V, 0-10V, 2-10V
The ART is a single channel, non-dispersive infrared refrigerant gas detector with a display and relay that can be used as a stand alone system or integrated into a building management system (BMS). The fast responding infrared sensor accurately detects refrigerant gas leaks without cross interference from toxic or combustible gases, minimizing false alarms. It offers Modbus® output to a BAS and may be connected as an analog transmitter or a Modbus® transmitter.
The ART is compatible with the FCS (analog or digital) and the DCC (analog).