SCC Self Contained Controller
2 channel dependable self-contained Controller with flexible internal and/or remote sensor configurations
Features LED indicators and one configurable 4-20 mA input; for monitoring: Carbon monoxide, Nitrogen dioxide, Hydrogen, Methane, Propane
- Parking Facilities
- Vehicle Repair Shops
- Battery Charging Rooms
- Buildings on Landfill Sites
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Single or dual channel operation
- Flexible internal and/or remote sensor configurations
- LED indicators for Power, Ch1, CH2 and Fault
- Two dry contact relays, 5-amps @240 volts each
- One configurable 4-20 mA input
- Line Voltage (90-240 VAC) or Low Voltage (24 VAC/VDC)
- Internal audible alarm
- Standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant enclosure (drip proof); IP54 rated with water tight, door mounted audible alarm installed
The SCC Self Contained Controller is available in one or two channel configurations for monitoring toxic and/or combustible gas types by means of an internal electrochemical Carbon monoxide (CO) or Nitrogen dioxide (NO2) sensor and one of three ESH-A remote catalytic combustible sensors used to detect Hydrogen (H2), Propane (C3H8) or Methane (CH4). Monitoring of CO or NO2 may also be achieved remotely by combining the SCC with a 4-20 mA transmitter such as the LPT-TCO or LPT-END.
The SCC also features two alarm level line voltage relays with field configurable time delays and trigger levels, a field selectable internal audible alarm and an LED panel indicating power, channel alarm status and fault conditions.
Automated calibration and other maintenance procedures are simple and easily performed in the field, and our proprietary Calibration Extending Firmware (CEF) takes into account the aging of the toxic gas sensors so that less frequent calibrations are required in less-critical applications such as parking garages.