QCC Quad Channel Controller
4 channel Controller with logic control for small to medium gas detection applications
Available with Modbus® or BACnet® output for communicating with a BAS, DDC or other control panel
- Large Parking Facilities
- Recreation Facilities
- Food Processing Plants
- Cold Storage / Freezer Rooms
- Chemical Storage Rooms
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Up to 4 channels of gas readings
- QCC-M offers Modbus® RS-485 digital output signal for LAN and WAN communications
- QCC-B offers BACnet® MS/TP output signal for WAN communications (for communicating with a BAS)
- 4 line by 20 character LCD display with LED indicators
- 3 dry contact relays, 5-amps @240 volts each
- Optional two 4-20 mA outputs, includes data logging
- Line Voltage (90-240 VAC)
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Door mounted audible alarm, optional water tight version available
- Standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant enclosure (drip proof); IP54 rated with water tight, door mounted audible alarm installed
The QCC Quad Channel Controller offers 4 channels for monitoring toxic, combustible and/or refrigerant gases with versatile control functionality for non-hazardous, non-explosion rated, commercial and light industrial applications. It is designed to accept inputs from up to four remote digital and/or analog transmitters using digital or 4-20 mA analog input.
The QCC is available in two models: the QCC-M with Modbus® RS-485 output or the QCC-B with BACnet® MS/TP output for communicating with a Building Automation System (BAS).
Standard features include, three configurable SPDT dry contact relays with field configurable time delays and trigger levels, an LCD display with LED indicators for channel alarm status, relay status and fault conditions, an extensive menu system with password protection, logic control, a USB port for firmware upgrades and a door mounted, loud audible alarm that is ideal for noisy environments.
Optional value added features include: an analog output module with two analog outputs and data logging, a manual shutoff switch (meets B52 code requirements), a top mounted strobe and a water tight, door mounted audible alarm.
The QCC can be connected to several remote devices such as any of the Remote Strobe & Horns, a QCC-RDM Remote Display Module and the LNK-AO Analog Output Peripheral device.