FCS Flexible Control System (up to 128 Channels)
128 channel high performance Controller with logic control and priority settings for mid to large gas detection applications
Available with Modbus® or BACnet® communication with BAS, supports 4-20 mA and Modbus® driven VFDs
- Large Parking Facilities
- Recreation Facilities
- Food Processing Plants
- Cold Storage / Freezer Rooms
- Chemical Storage Rooms
- and many more...
Ask us for a quote on this product
- Up to 128 channels of gas readings
- FCS-M offers Modbus® RTU RS-485 digital output signal for LAN and WAN communications
- FCS-B offers BACnet® MS/TP RS-485 output signal for WAN communications (for communicating with a BAS)
- Graphic, full colour, resistive rouch LCD screen with LED indicators
- Optional internal analog inputs and/or analog outputs with flexible configuration settings
- Enhanced logic control, zoning and priority structure capabilities
- Supports 4-20 mA and Modbus® driven VFDs
- 4 dry contact relays, 5-amps @240 volts each
- Line Voltage (90-240 VAC)
- USB port for firmware upgrades and data logging
- Two horn/strobe output drives
- Configurable to comply with California Title-24 Energy Efficiency Standards
- Door mounted audible alarm, optional water tight version available
- Standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant enclosure (drip proof); IP54 rated with water tight, door mounted audible alarm installed
The FCS Flexible Control System is a sophisticated, high performance controller that offers up to 128 gas channel configurations for monitoring toxic, combustible and refrigerant gases with versatile control functionality for non-hazardous, non-explosion rated, commercial and light industrial applications. The FCS is designed to accept inputs from digital and/or analog transmitters and/or Peripheral Devices (in various combinations), using Modbus® RTU RS-485 or 4-20 mA analog input.
The FCS is available in two models: the FCS-M with Modbus® RTU RS-485 WAN output or the FCS-B with BACnet® MS/TP RS-485 WAN output for communicating with a Building Automation System (BAS). Standard features include, four configurable SPDT dry contact relays with field configurable time delays and trigger levels, a full colour LCD resistive touch screen with LED panel indicating configurable channel alarm status, relay status and fault conditions, extensive menu system with password protection, enhanced logic control, priorities/zoning capabilities, a USB port for firmware upgrades, data logging and a door-mounted, audible alarm. The FCS has flexible configuration settings for analog outputs and supports 4-20 mA and Modbus® driven VFDs.
Optional value added features include, analog inputs and/or analog outputs, a top mounted strobe, a locking door, a manual shut off switch and a water tight, door-mounted audible alarm.
The FCS can be connected to several remote devices such as a remote strobe & horn, a Remote Display Module and several LNK Peripheral Devices. It can also be configured to comply with California Title-24 Building Energy Efficiency Standards. (Specification details need to be given at time of order and additional settings can be implemented in the field as required.)