Offering reliable performance and flexible configuration options, the cGas IR Refrigerant Detector provides superior gas detection in commercial refrigeration systems. Dual beam, non-dispersive infrared sensor technology overcomes the limitations of solid state refrigerant sensors, accurately detects refrigerant gases without cross interference from toxic or combustible gases and is low maintenance with a longer lifespan. Choose from 30+ types of refrigerant gas sensors commonly used in commercial refrigeration systems, including A2L refrigerants, SF6 and CO2 (R744). True Plug & Play Smart Sensor technology makes replacing sensors quick and easy.
The cGas IR Refrigerant Detector is available with one 4-20 mA or 0-10 V analog output or a user selectable digital output of BACnet® MS/TP RS-485 or Modbus® RTU RS-485 and comes with a relay and an internal audible alarm. Powered by 24 VDC or ground referenced AC, the cGas IR Refrigerant Detector has an LCD display, temperature compensation, thermal resetting fuse, and the firmware and configuration can be upgraded in the field using the USB connection. It comes in a standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant ABS/ polycarbonate enclosure with a hinged, secured door. With the optional, factory installed splash guard the enclosure is IP54 rated and provides protection in water spray or wash down applications.
Complies with refrigeration safety codes ASHRAE No 15-2001 Mechanical Standard and B-52 Code.
Designed to continuously monitor a wide range of refrigerant gases commonly used in commercial refrigeration systems.
- Accurate, low level leak detection
- Long life, non-dispersive infrared refrigerant sensor, dual beam technology
- Easy Plug & Play Smart Sensor replacement at end of life, sensor comes pre-calibrated
- One 4-20 mA or 0-10 V linear analog output or BACnet® MS/TP RS-485 or Modbus® RTU RS-485 digital output signal
- 1 SPDT relay rated 30 volts, 2 amps max
- Internal audible alarm rated 90 dB @10 cm/4in
- 24 VDC or VAC power (ground reference)
- Bright LCD display
- Standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant enclosure (drip proof); IP54 rated with optional splash guard (Option -S) installed
- USB port for configuration updates and firmware upgrades
- Optional factory installed low temperature operation package (Option -LT)
- Optional factory installed splash guard (Option -S)
- Certifications: CSA, UL, FCC, Listed by BTL
- ASHRAE 15 and B52 Code compliance