With the YESAIR Indoor Air Quality Monitor you have the power in your hands to know the level of air quality inside the building and respond accordingly.
With COVID 19 here to stay, maintaining healthy indoor air quality has come to the top of many building operators to do list. There is no sensor that can directly detect the COVID 19 virus in the air or on surfaces. However monitoring other common effects such as carbon dioxide levels, relative humidity, temperatures, particles in the air, etc. is the first component that helps ensure the air quality inside the building remains safe and healthy. The second component is the ventilation system that exhausts old contaminated air and brings in new clean air. The number of people inside the building will cause fluctuations in the amount of CO2, the RH and temperature levels and the amount of particles floating in the air. It is important that the ventilation system settings are adequate and the system itself is working properly especially during high occupancy times.
The YESAIR is purpose built to monitor & collect data on indoor air quality, aiding in the treatment of on-going respiratory issues and providing the information upon which decisions can be made and actions taken to keep the air we breathe indoors as healthy as possible.
The YESAIR IAQ Monitor for respiratory health is configured with the following 8 sensors:
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
If record keeping is require, an optional high capacity data logging package with a 2GB SD memory card and software for collecting, analyzing and graphing data is available.
- Light weight, contoured & comfortable to hold
- Multi-function, easy to navigate menu
- Large LCD displays readings for all sensors, battery level and logging status
- Sampling is done by diffusion
- Particulate sensor range of PM2.5 or PM10 (µg/m3)
- High capacity data logging with 2GB SD memory card (optional)
- Data can be downloaded to a computer using the USB port
- Data logging software for collecting, analyzing and graphing data (optional)
- Rechargeable batteries with up to 8 hours continuous use
- Automated calibration using keypad
- RoHS compliant circuit boards
- CE certified
Ideal for use in the following residential and commercial buildings, but not limited to:
- Office Buildings
- Retirement Homes
- Sports Facilities
- Research Facilities
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Furniture Stores
- Hardware Stores
CE Safety Standards: I.S. EN61010-1:2001(Ed.2)