The cGas-SC offers superior user customization and reliable gas detection performance!
Offering up to 3 gas channels for monitoring gases in non-hazardous, commercial and light industrial settings, the cGas-SC can be used as a standalone unit or as part of a larger gas detection system. It will meet your needs and preferences with its flexible configuration and operation options an functionality.
Choose from various combinations of internal and remote sensors to meet each specific application need, and easily replace them when they reach their end-of-life with Plug & Play Smart Sensor technology. Replacement sensors are shipped from the factory, ready to install, already calibrated and configured.
The cGas-SC can communicate with a controller or a BAS using BACnet® or Modbus® protocols. It comes standard with low voltage power supply; add line voltage power supply only when needed.
It also has various features to alert you of gas levels and device status:
- LCD display shows the channel number, gas concentration, alarm status, and fault conditions
- LED indicators show alarm state and fault status
- 2 high voltage relays can be configured to activate external devices and ventilation systems based on the alarm conditions
- Internal audible alarm, extra loud or watertight buzzer options are available
- Terminal connection for an external horn and strobe to be used to connect an additional alarm device for increased visibility and audibility
Its user-friendly password-protected menu system and zoning capabilities enhance facility safety and customization, making it a reliable gas detection solution. It also has a priority structure with zoning capabilities to help you manage different areas to ensure the safety of your facility and personnel.
- Up to 3 gas channels with flexible internal and/or remote sensor configurations, including 3 remote, or 1 internal + 2 remote
- Easy Plug & Play Smart Sensor replacement at end of life
- 2x16 character LCD display with LED indicators
- Easy access push buttons on the front of the enclosure for configuration and calibration
- 24 VDC or VAC power (ground reference), optional line voltage
- Field configurable BACnet® MS/TP RS-485 or Modbus® RTU RS-485 digital output signal to controller or BAS
- User selectable 4 - 20 mA outputs, 0 - 10V or 2 - 10V output (optional)
- Two SPDT dry contact relays 5A @240 VAC
- USB port for configuration changes and firmware upgrades
- Standard water / dust tight, corrosion resistant enclosure (drip proof); IP54 rated with optional splash guard installed
- Optional low temperature operation package
- Optional RH & Temperature sensor
- Optional side mounted strobe
- Optional factory installed splash guard
- Optional side mounted extra loud or watertight buzzer