Outside Service Technician
We are looking for a self-motivated, highly organized individual with some electronic trouble shooting skills to work in our service department. This full time position includes travelling to sites on the lower mainland and providing onsite repair, programming and calibration service for installed systems, onsite training of end users, writing detailed service reports and working closely with inside staff at CETCI.
• Must have extremely good spoken and written command of the English language
• Must have good communication skills and be a good listener
• Electronic trouble shooting skills are a requirement
• Familiarity with firmware / software writing programs and code is a bonus
• Must be able to work without supervision
• Should be able to “think on the fly - adapt knowledge to solve problems” and “think outside the box”
• Must have extremely good attention to details and be very comfortable using basic Microsoft computer programs such as Excel and Word, etc.
• Has excellent attendance and completes quality work on time
• Must have good people skills
• Must have clean driving record
• Must have “common sense”
Employment Type: Full Time
Who We Are
Critical Environment Technologies Canada Inc. designs and manufactures gas detection systems for a wide variety of nonhazardous gas detection, commercial HVAC applications and battery powered indoor air quality monitors / data loggers for a wide range of applications in the commercial, institutional, municipal and light industrial markets. Many of these systems applications are for vehicle exhaust, but areas of specialization include refrigeration plants, swimming pools, water treatment plants, arenas, wineries and breweries, hotels, supermarkets, hospitals, office environments and many more.
Imagine the Possibilities
At Critical Environment Technologies Canada Inc. (CETCI), we offer challenging careers as well as rewarding projects in an exciting environment. We seek passionate, dedicated, and smart individuals who are capable of working in a fast paced environment.
|What We Offer
||What We Ask of You
• Full time position in a solid, growing, Canadian company
• Good working conditions / good working environment
• Competitive income
• Profit sharing and bonuses
• Excellent healthcare / dental / benefits package
|• Be highly motivated and self-confident
• Be a "details" person
• Be comfortable working in a "team" environment
• Be respectful, especially towards co-workers and customers
|If you do not see a listing for your skill-set, but you possess these skills and believe that CETCI is a good fit for your career, please contact us by sending a resume and cover letter to .
Be sure to detail your experience and / or education and desired income level. Yours resume / cover letter will not be reviewed unless you have provided the requested information.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in advance, but will contact only those who we believe best meet our requirements.
Critical Environment Technologies Canada Inc.
#145 - 7391 Vantage Way
Delta, BC CANADA V4G 1M3
1877.940.8741 toll free